Sunday, May 8, 2022

A Shoe and a Sleeping Device

I have an old pair of canvas shoes. My wife says those shoes are worn out. I say that they are only worn in. She says they need to be thrown away. I only wear them outside such as when I do yard work. A few days ago, the sole came off the left shoe while I was mowing. Thanks to Guerilla glue and an overnight setting, they are now working fine. My Physician recently said that I have moderate sleep apnea and I need a CPAP devise. I am not looking forward to adjusting to a sleep aid but, if that is what is required then “Okay, let’s do it.” The reality is that I like old things, especially myself. Some old things are not ready to be tossed; they only need a few repairs along the way. Remember that you are the Gift and you have gifts that all of us need.

No comments:

Post a Comment