Monday, October 9, 2023

It Is All Gift

It is all a gracious gift; not what I deserve. I was graciously gifted with good physical health and a good mind. I was also gifted with an excellent family, wonderful extended family, and educational opportunities. Those incredible gifts were really gifts, not what I deserved or earned. When I see individuals in the consulting room, I am aware that what I share continues to be a gift that has been given to me. I am both honored and grateful to be able to share those gifts or whatever gifts I may have with others. When we use our time together, it is the gracious gift that flows among us as well as God. Such a wonderful vocation and opportunity is not what I have earned or deserved; it is God’s gracious gift. Thanks be to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment