Saturday, November 5, 2022

Daylight Savings Time

I am eager to turn our clocks back this Saturday evening. I think the reason we turn our clock forward is that businesses and families will have more daylight time in the summer evenings. I hope that business have made their money from the move and families have enjoyed the long summer evenings. However, I wish we would turn our clocks back earlier in the year, somehow aligned with the children’s school year. I do not like to think of children standing in the dark waiting on their school buses. If there is such an attitude of what is best for business versus children, I will always vote and advocate for the children without apology. So, I an eager to turn our clocks back one hour. In the future as this time issue arises again, I pray that our leaders will think of the children first and do whatever needs to be done with our sense of time and clocks to advantage the children.

No comments:

Post a Comment