Thursday, July 6, 2023

Reading and Writing is Soul Work.

I like to read. I like thoughtful words that engage imagination. I read on my Kindle as well with a paper book. I read books for my profession as a psychotherapist and spiritual friend. I also read novels, short stories, and poetry. I like to read and reread books that have been around for a long time and are considered classics. I like to read new stuff. I like to give away books to folks who come to my mind when I am reading, especially novels. I also like to write, hence this blog which is primarily another type of journaling for me. My reading usually influences my thinking and writing. I write this blog because writing helps me to clarify my thinking. Writing either in this blog or in my journal is part of a discernment process of what is happening with my soul as well as in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment