Saturday, November 13, 2021

Sometimes I Just Need To Do It

This morning I went to the office and painted a small baseboard in the restroom. That baseboard had somehow gotten wet and the paint was peeling. I have noticed it often over the past several months and thought someone or, perhaps I ought to paint that baseboard. This morning it took me about an hour to scrape and paint the baseboard. I have spent much more time than one hour thinking about that baseboard and its need for paint. All this make me wonder why I spend more time thinking about doing a project than just doing it.

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya. Sometimes when I need to do something and just don't feel like it (change paper towel roll, take out garbage, etc, and think someone else will come along and do it, well it always backfires and I should have done it in the first place!! Because I am the next one to come along, and I end up doing it anyway.

    ReplyDelete